phonenumber list top spammers
phonenumber list top spammers
Twitter Facebook

+442037451513 from London

Click map to enlarge

Rating for +442037451513

8
Name / Company: Alter Capital (1)
Types of call: Harassment calls (1)
Ratings: 1
Assessment: untrustworthy (tellows Score 8)
Do not accept call, check comments!

Details about this number

City : London - United Kingdom
Telephone number: 020-37451513
International: 00442037451513
Address: Details
Further Information:
Find out
This info is supplied without liability.

Leave a rating and block number

Once logged in, you'll be able to recognize and block rated callers on all your phones. In addition, you help the community with your rating of the number!

Attention! The number +442037451513 has been rated as untrustworthy

The following steps are suggested:

    1. Protect your friends from this number by sharing this site on Facebook:

    2. Please share if you have been called by this number here of your experiences!
  • 3. Detailed recommendations you can find here! tellows is now available on the go! Protect yourself with our Smartphone Apps of undesired calls. In addition, we offer a variety of produts to protect your landline phone in our tellows shop tellows shop.
  • 4. More background information about unsolicited calls and legal fundamentals can be found in the new tellows Magazine.


Ratings for +442037451513

Rate the number
  1. Bertie reported Alter Capital with the number +442037451513 as Harassment calls

    There company who are cold calling me is Alter Capital who has Mr Alejandro Manuel Rodrigues Martins who is Portuguese and has 75% stake in the company, the other person is Kaisa OLIVERO who has a 25% stake in the company, he is baseed in Gibraltar, also there is a long line of directors, sectaries, accountants etc, according to companies house Alter Capital are dissolved, but any way the sales personal are try to talk me into spending my money on CREX24 crypto trading platform, sometimes they say it’s Coinbase, all of them are bogus and all the sales men/ woman are liars. They never even tell you their real name...stay away people of the world


Should I leave a rating?
If this phone number keeps calling you, the answer should be yes!
Leaving a rating about this number creates a caller 'profile' in our database, allowing other users to inform themselves on the nature of the call before they pick up the phone. This is a step along the path to making unwanted calls a thing of the past. If there are numerous entries for a specific number, we will try to trace the caller and check their legitimacy. Required fields are marked with . Please note our Terms of Use!

Protect your comment against removal! As a registered user, we will contact you before anyone can remove your comment.

If you are the owner of the number or if you have additional information on the company, please use special company listing for more details.
New rating for the number +442037451513


I'd like to be notified about updates on this number.

 
Possible ways of writing the number +442037451513
  • (0)2037451513
  • 0-2037451513
  • 00442037451513
  • (0)--203-7451513
  • (0)-203-7451513
  • (0) 203 7451513
  • +442037451513
  • +44 2037451513
  • (0044) 2037451513
  • (0044)--2037451513
  • (+44) 203 7451513
  • 0/2037451513

Distribution of call types and caller names in reviews

Harassment calls
1 reports
Alter Capital
1 reports

Further numbers that were allocated to the caller "Alter Capital"

The caller Alter Capital with the number 02037456880 and a score of 9 was rated on Sep 15, 2019 6:16:39 PM
Crypto currency scam- absolute lovers of man meat... 3 more comments!
The caller Alter Capital with the number +442037451512 and a score of 9 was rated on Dec 30, 2019 7:04:36 PM
The name of the company cold calling is Alter Capital ltd al... 1 more comments!
The caller Alter Capital with the number 02037451514 and a score of 9 was rated on Dec 30, 2019 7:08:52 PM
AKA Simon Riley. Peter Sutcliffe. Scott Snow. Alis Carter... 2 more comments!
Accept

We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. Individual settings can be changed in the Privacy Policy. We do not support the Do Not Track browser option (CalOPPA). Further Information